WeRTriathletes Webinar: A Candid Talk with the Leading Professional Triathlete
At the end of August, I spoke with Jodie Robertson, a professional triathlete. Jodie Robertson grew up on Long Island and focused on distance running until 2015. She qualified for the 2012 and 2016 Olympic Marathon Trials, placed 4th at the 2015 US Marathon Championships and has run a 2:34 marathon PR. Jodie started competing in triathlons in 2015, winning both Syracuse and Quassy 70.3. Today, she is one of the leading professional triathletes in the world! During this webinar Jodie and I talked about life and triathletes. In this talk we discussed:
- Jodie’s background
- How Jodie embarked on being a triathlete
- How to grow and learn from your mistakes
- Turning the negatives into positives – dealing with negative self talk
- Advice for those new to triathlons
- The parallels of life and triathlons
- And more!
Want to be inspired and learn from a leading professional triathlete? Check out the webinar here:
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.