Product Review: Orca Killa Goggles
I only used either Speedo or Tyr. They were the big ones right? So why get anything else?
However, recently, I had the opportunity to try out the Orca Killa Swim Goggles.
What do I like about them?
- For starters, I like the way they look! I love that they are white with a blue anti-glare lenses but they come in two other colors too – black with dark lenses or black with red lenses.
- They are particularly easy to adjust. I find that the other brands are not that easy and I sit and fiddle around with them for a while before I get them right. I love that you simply pull the strap and you can make it tighter or looser. (I wish all goggles were like that!)
- They are extremely comfortable.
- They have an anti-fog coating. Don’t you hate when goggles fog up???
- They are chlorine proof and have a low-profile silicone strap
- 100% UVA and UVB Sun Protection, which is also important to me especially when the sun is blaring!
They are relatively inexpensive. They retail for $24.99 and you can pick up a pair at TriSports.com.
Would I recommend them? Sure would. The price is right and the look is awesome!