If you are an avid reader of this blog, then you know that the Sable Water Optic Goggles are my hands down my favorite goggle. Here’s why:
- They don’t leak! (That’s a big one. Have you ever had a pair that just keeps leaking? That won’t happen here.)
- They fit great. (And, come with extra nose pads to fit perfectly on your face.)
- They come in cool colors (The RS-101’s come in fuscia, blue, emerald, gold, and smoke.)
- The have cutting edge HD lenses that are completely clear and fog free.
- The Flatlens™ technology eliminate the swimmer’s headache caused by the underwater distortion found in all curved front lenses.
- Lastly, all of their lenses can be made in prescriptions from -1.50 to an industry best of -10.0.
These exceptional goggles will last too! I’ve had my original pair since 2016!
The Sable RS-101’s retail for $49.99. But, you can get a free pair here!
Tell me how you will use these RS-101’s this season. Comment below.