Within the last couple of weeks, a couple of new companies reached out to me and supplied me with samples of their products for review.
TIIGA Hydration is a new hydration company that comes in two flavors – Raspberry Lemonade and Orange Mango.
What are the benefits of Tiiga?
- Raw and organic Baobab is the primary ingredient, a nutrient-rich African superfruit with potent health benefits including magnesium, Vitamin C, phystosterols, potassium, calcium and much more;
- Baobob contains over twice the Vitamin C of an orange and more antioxidants than acai berries, goji berries, and blueberries!;
- Baobab is naturally high in fiber and prebiotics, which help nourish the good bacteria in our digestive tract;
- Low in sugar (only 5 grams per serving) with natural carbs for sustainable fuel;
- Helps balance blood sugar in the body and supports weight loss – Tiiga is a tasty low glycemic beverage option;
- Every serving of Tiiga delivers 7 grams of the purest Baobab pulp.
Go to the website to learn more: DrinkTiiga.com
Vitalyte is an electrolyte supplement, that was invented by a marathon runner and chemist over 50 years ago. It was engineered to hydrate you faster. Vitalyte hydrates you faster with 26% less sugar, non-GMOs ingredients, no high-fructose corn syrup, no additives and no artificial anything. I love that it’s a small family run business that makes these supplements.
Go to the website to learn more here: Vitalyte.com